The Handai IDS-JFLI joint Workshop on Media and Graphics will held in Osaka next 09-10 May 2018, in conjunction with the next CVIM meeting in Osaka, and in celebration of the 160 Anniversary of Japan-France relationships.
This workshop co-organized by the CNRS Japanese-French Laboratory for Informatics (JFLI) and the newly created Osaka University Institute for Datability Sciences (IDS). The program is designed to bring together experts in Media/Graphics, Visualization and Artificial Intelligence/Data Science in Osaka and promote collaborations and work communication under this day-and-a-half workshop.
- Workshop date: 09-10 May 2018
- Place: Osaka University, Nakanoshima Center, room #301, 4 Chome-3-53 Nakanoshima, Kita, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0005
- Web: https://idsworkshop.wixsite.com/handai-jfli
- Registration: (free to attend the sessions) but required on the registration page
- Visualization / Multimedia
- Computer Vision / Graphics
- Data Science / Artificial Intelligence
- and more… !
Short program: you can find the detailed program on the website
Wednesday 09 May (room #301)
- Opening (9:30-9:55)
- Digital forensics (10:00-11:00)
- 3D (11:20-12:20)
- Visualization and graphics (14:00-15:20)
- Image analytics (15:40-17:00)
Thursday 10 May (room #301)
- Networks and graphs (9:30-10:50)
- Visualization analytics (11:10-12:10)
- Hajime Nagahara – Osaka University – Institute for Datability Science
- Vincent Nozick – JFLI / UPEM / Keio University
- Benjamin Renoust – Osaka University – Institute for Datability Science / JFLI
Sponsors: Institute for Datability Science, JFLI, Osaka University